FEBRUARY 1, 2019 GRANT APPLICANTS –
APPLYING ONLINE NOT AVAILABLE!
(our website is being updated) Sorry for the inconvenience.
Please apply by sending the following information to: Inquiries@roundhousefoundation.org
Or mailing to PO Box 2078, Sisters, OR 97759 by 2/1/19. Postmarks not accepted.
COVER PAGE: LIMIT TO ONE PAGE
Name of Organization:
Amount of this Request:
Project Description in one Sentence:
Year Organization Incorporated:
Chief Executive Name and Title:
Contact Name and Title (if different):
Contact email address:
Geographic Area Served:
Timeframe in which funds will be used:
Total Project Cost:
This request is what % of Total Project Cost:
Expenditure Total Last Year:
Expenditure Total expected this Fiscal Year:
Revenue Total for last year:
Revenue Total expected this fiscal year:
Please list the 5 single largest revenue sources/contributors and amounts for this fiscal year or last fiscal year. Individuals may be listed as anonymous.
NARRATIVE: LIMIT TO 2 PAGES
1. One paragraph summarizing your proposal
2. Mission Statement
3. Organizational background: Describe the organization’s qualifications, history of success and use of volunteers. If this project is a collaboration, please describe the other organizations involved and identify the lead agency.
4. Needs Statement: Describe the needs that will be addressed through this project. Explain how the need was identified.
5. Project: Please include the following:
Who will be served?
How will the project meet the needs identified? Include goals, activities and timelines.
What is the anticipated impact and how will you measure effectiveness?
Please list other funding sources for this project and note if funding is secured.
Attach the following files: (Sending attachments in more than one email is acceptable.)
- 1. Project Budget – limit one page
- 2. Most Recent Financial Statement
- 3. 501c3 Determination Letter from IRS (not needed from public schools/government agencies)
- 4. Board of Directors List (with affiliations and phone numbers)
Other grant deadlines in 2019:
June 3, 2019
October 1, 2019
Select international locations at the trustees’ invitation
Arts, Environment, Social Services, Education, Community Leadership
The Roundhouse Foundation does not fund faith-based or political organizations. The Foundation does not favor proposals to fund endowments or capital campaigns.